Femto Deployments Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) handles the privacy information in the services provided on this website (hereinafter referred to as “the Service”) as follows: (Hereinafter referred to as “this policy”).
Article 1 (Privacy Information)
- "Personal information" in privacy information refers to "personal information" as referred to in the Personal Information Protection Act, and is information related to living individuals, including name, date of birth, address, and telephone number. , Information that can identify a specific individual by contact or other description.
- “History information and characteristic information” of privacy information means information other than “personal information” as defined above. The service used, the product purchased, the history of pages and advertisements viewed, This refers to searched keywords, usage date and time, usage method, usage environment, zip code and gender, occupation, age, user IP address, cookie information, location information, terminal identification information, etc.
Article 2 (Privacy Information Collection Method)
- We may ask for personal information such as company name, name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Our company has a history of the service used and the page viewed, the search keyword searched, the date and time of use, the usage method, the usage environment (communication status of the terminal when used through a mobile terminal, various setting information for use) History information such as IP address, cookie information, location information, and device identification information, and characteristic information are collected when users use our services or view pages.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose of collecting and using personal information is as follows.
- The purpose of using contact information such as name and address when using an email address to notify or contact the user, to send materials or products to the user, and to contact the user as necessary
- The purpose of using information such as name, address, and telephone number to verify the identity of the user
- Purposes of using information necessary for the provision of services to users, such as information about the contents of inquiries, user service usage status, contact information, etc. in order to respond to inquiries from users
- Purposes associated with the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
- We will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, unless otherwise permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted by it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the principal will hinder the execution of the affairs. When there is a risk
- When the following matters are announced or announced in advance
- Including the provision to third parties for the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
- When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided in connection with business succession due to a merger or other reasons
- When personal information is jointly used with a specific person, and to that effect, the items of personal information used jointly, the scope of those who use jointly, the purpose of use of the person and When the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or is in a state where the person can easily know
Article 5 (Disclosure of personal information)
- When our company requests disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if one of the following applies to the disclosure, all or part of it may not be disclosed. If a decision is made not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. When disclosing personal information, a fee of 1,000 yen will be charged per case.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- Other violations of laws and regulations
- Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the user's own personal information is incorrect information, the user can request correction or deletion of personal information from the company according to procedures established by the company.
- If we receive a request from the preceding paragraph from the user and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will correct or delete the personal information and notify the user without delay.
Article 7 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
The Company suspends or deletes the use of personal information for reasons that the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by unauthorized means (hereinafter referred to as “use”). If you are asked to do so, we will conduct necessary investigations without delay, and based on the results, we will suspend the use of personal information and notify you accordingly.
- The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user.
Article 9 (Inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following office.
Address: 1-1-1 Tsushimanaka, Kita-ku, Okayama City, Okayama Prefecture Okayama University Incubator 213
Company name: Femto Deployments Co., Ltd.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org